Meet our Transportation Staff
We invite you to meet the Mountain Limo staff and drivers so you can put a name to a face. Since our inception in 1991, Mountain limo has retained loyal employees who enjoy what they do and know the Telluride area well. All our drivers are well trained, professional and care about providing you with the best transportation service.
- Darcy works 24/7 to make sure your reservation needs are met and manages her team of professional drivers with ease and grace. She is like an air traffic controller on a busy day in the friendly skies. In the off-season, Darcy usually travels to an exotic location, visits her family in South Dakota or works on her sustainable farm in Cortez.
- Kate drives for Mountain Limo, assists with sales and marketing and is also a professional tour guide. She is a world traveler and adventure enthusiast. Kate is an ironman athlete who knows every hike in the area, frequents the National parks, and is one of the best and most experienced Telluride tour guides in the region.
- Shirley is a Texas native that has called the beautiful mountains of Telluride home for the past 17 years. In addition to her role as Mom of two, she hikes, bikes, skis and plays competitive volleyball and softball. She is the friendly voice on the other end of the phone with a vast knowledge of the area and the traveling intricacies of the Telluride market.
- Kimberley is a Colorado native. Her grandparents, Frank and Gladys Wilson, moved to Telluride, CO in the early 1920′s where they owned and operated the Busy Corner Pharmacy. Her fondest memories are visiting her grandparents and spending summers with them. As a fourth generation Coloradan, she loves to travel and drive through the high mountains of Colorado and never tires of the beautiful scenery. She is an artist as well as a teacher, having spent twenty-five years teaching art to high school students.
- Melissa is a long time Mountain Limo driver who hails from Nucla, Colorado where she was born. She has seen Telluride change from a small mining town to a booming resort and if you ask her, she will share Telluride’s rich history. In the summer, you can find her camping, horseback riding, or boating on the reservoir.
- Paul is a long time employee of Mountain Limo. He is loyal, colorful and very knowledgable about the Telluride area. Paul is an avid fly fisherman who enjoys working on building and farming projects on his friend’s sustainable community farm.
- Chad comes from Denver and is a career driving professional. He is a people person who enjoys meeting people and hearing their stories. As a Colorado local, he is an avid outdoors person.